NEOGEN DERMALOGY Real Fresh Foam Heartleaf 160g
● Real Ingredients! A cleanser that consists of 60% of Heartleaf water & an actual raw ingredient of Heartleaf that is all grown locally!
● Contains skin detoxifying elements that helps cleanse deep into pores for clear, radiant, and glowy skin.
● A gentle soft and bouncy creamy foam that quickly dissolves daily dirt
- Detoxification and blood circulation properties, especially effective particularly for atopy allergies.
Skin Detoxifying Elements
- Helps cleanse deep into pores for clear, radiant, and glowy skin
- Purifying complex (Tea tree leaf, calendula, pine leaf, and sandwood) that makes the skin moist and clear
- Removes toxins from the skin, leaving skin radiant and clear.
- Efficacy of reducing inflammation and eliminating troubles when Heartleaf taken orally or applied topically.
You may also like
The best product ever. Period.
I've tried my share of cleansers in my life, even from very expensive and luxury brands. But nothing compares to this one. I have a combination skin that goes very dry durijg winter and very oily on summer. My skin feels cleaner, more hydrated, smoother, healthier after I started using this product. I don't need to try anything else anymore, nothing will beat it. Seriously.
Best foam cleanser so far
I really like it. To be honest, I've never expected this one to be my favorite foam cleanser even until the first time I tried. It makes my skin feeling very smooth and it’s absolutely effective at cleansing the skin. It easily just removes my remaining make up, and my face feels so fresh. I'm so satisfied that It doesn't have to take so long to remove my make up after using this. Definitely purchasing some more bottles of it!
My favorite foam
I have been using this foam and I may never use another. It's so gentle and creamy that you would feel glow on your face after using it. I have tried so many different cleansers over the years and this one is the best. It leaves me feeling clean and smooth without over drying. this item is my favorite so far, I might buy them soon again.