NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon 6.76 oz / 200ml (30 Pads)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING LEMON 6.76 OZ / 200ML (30 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in Vitamin C rich serum formulated from various antioxidant and vitamin-rich natural ingredients, these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave your skin smoother, radiant, and brighter than ever. It is like sunshine in a jar for your skin!
- Rich in vitamin C which helps keep the skin pure and vitalized. It delivers instant energy and calming effect to the tired and dull skin while promoting abundant moisture to the skin that helps resolve dryness in the skin.
- The leaves and stems of the lemon grass contain an ingredient called citral that is also found in lemon peel. It is the herb that promotes vitality with a citrusy fragrance. Lemon grass also helps tighten and reinforce skin elasticity while maintaining clean and refined skin through effective management and removal of impurities and dead skin cells.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
This is my go to whenever I wanted to exfoliate. I used it once or twice a week. I loved the smell.
Sunshine in a Jar!
I’m so glad I took the advice of other positive reviews. It’s like my morning treat and I’m sunshine through the day. No pores, just moisture and glow. Face is taut and happy!
Upon opening the jar, the smell of lemon was strong (which I don’t mind). The jar was bigger than I thought too. The exfoliating pad did a great job at removing my little whiteheads and dead skins. Since I’ve only used one cotton pad, I can’t tell if it had brightened up my face. The serum for the lemon bio peel does feel heavier/stickier than the green tea bio peel in my opinion but they both exfoliate very well.
My skin almost instantly took to this product. I have used it twice now in the evenings, scrubbing gently and washing it off, and I have seen a dramatic different in my skins' texture and reduct of spots due to hyperpigmintation. I have issues with hormonal acne, so during my periods I get whiteheads, red bumps, and general roughness of texture on my face and chest. Then the acne leaves dark spots and while they fade, the cycle beings again the next month. These pads instantly calmed the red bumps, smoothed the texture, and working in tandem with a spot cream, have already started fading the marks left behind by the whiteheads (I pop I'll admit to it). This has been a truly impressive product and I can't wait to see how my skin changes for the better with it!
I have sensitive, dry skin that tends to be red. I haven't exfoliated in a long time, because of the redness. I bought the lemon and started using it once a week. At first, it was just red for the day, so I'd do it at night. Now it's not even red for that long. I could probably use it twice a week without any problems. The pads are easy to use, and convenient. I like it much better than doing a scrub. I've noticed a difference in the white heads that were always on my chin. They aren't there! My make up goes on smoother too. Is it exactly because of this product? I bought a few new ones at the same time so it could be the combination. However, being able to actually exfoliate my skin has certainly helped.