NEOGEN DERMALOGY Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser 4.2 oz / 120g
Canadian Clay Pore cleanser is made with micro-particles of natural glacial marine soil, colloidal clay from West Coast British Columbia, Canada and carbonated water ingredients. This intensive pore mask instantly absorbs and cleanses away trapped dead skin cells, excess sebum, wastes, blackheads, and even makeup inside pores without any irritation or pain. It also minimizes enlarged pores, lifts up sagging skin, and evens out skin texture leaving skin clean, refreshed, and vitalized!
- Shakes pores lightly and helps to move waste out in pores.
- Helps to reduce the depth of pores.
- Makes circulation of oxygen for skin smooth and brings vitality to tired skin.
- Calms the skin – great prep for makeup
100% Canadian Glacial Soil!
- Helps skin clean with powerful waste absorption of glacial soil.
Cleansing pore care
How To Use
1. Apply an appropriate amount of it and evenly spread over dry face.
2. Leave for 5 minutes to allow the carbonated capsules to fully activate.
3. Lightly soak the pore brush, use it to gently massage and cleanse your face. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The foaming action is pretty cool too. I like to use this once or twice a month as it is clay and don't want to make my skin too dry.
Not heavy, very good
I originally found this in one of the expensive cosmetic salons and really like it. It goes on creamy and not thick and heavy like usual clay masks. But, it does just as good of a job, in my case much better! I like that you can use it as a cleanser too without over drying your skin.
About to order a second jar
Got first sample jar from a monthly subscription service (ipsy). Amazing! I love the smell and feel on my skin! It’s perfectly safe and amazing product! Love and about to order second jar.
Love how clean my face is after using this clay cleanser. Recommend for anyone with oily skin or wants to get rid of the oily feeling on your face. I don’t really recommend for dry skin as it can make the face feels dry after using it, but if you use a toner after it, it should be fine.
It makes my face so clean. I love it!!