NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine 2.48 oz / 76ml (8 Pads)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE 0.31fl.OZ / 9.5ML (8 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in a wine serum containing potent antioxidants like Resveratrol; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave you skin looking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier. Your daily glass of wine in a jar without the calories!
- The fermenting red wine with grape skin has vitamins, minerals and over 300 kinds of nutriments.Tannin, anthocyanin, catechin prevent oxidation from free radicals and helps prevent skin aging.
- Resveratrol is a kind of polyphenol, which received an official approval from the U.S. FDA. It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
The Neogen Bio-Peel+ Advanced Treatment Gauze Peeling (Wine) is a really effective skin-revitalizing product. There are two sides to a single pad – one side is textured to exfoliate; the other side is textured to remove dirt/dead skin. By using both sides, this one pad left my skin feeling very polished and soft. The generously-sized cotton pad is soaked in a “wine” containing resveratrol, which has antioxidant properties like neutralizing free radicals to slow down aging. The formulation has a very lovely, refreshing scent. I used this pad after washing my face with a cleanser. I first gently rubbed the exfoliating side in circular motions all over my face and neck. Then I used the softer side all over, tapping the remaining “wine” essence all over to absorb. I then leave my face alone for about 10 minutes so all that goodness can absorb. Lastly, I rinsed with cool water and proceeded with toning.
My skin look great
I LOVE this product. My face looks like glass after using this product and also smooth & shiny. It was amazing. I also did my regular skincare routine of moisturizer. The scent is also great, it doesn't feel like artificial. Highly recommend it.
Great for gentle exfoliation
I've used the lemon pads for a long time; this was my first time using the wine pads. Same great results as with the lemon ones: my skin is really soft and smooth after using. I think I notice even brighter/clearer skin using these than the lemon, though both are great for brightening my skin.
I'm in love!
The smell of grapes and the way my skin feels afterwards is amazing! I will be a lifelong customer!