Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling 8 Pads Set (Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Pads Green Tea + Lemon + Wine)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING 2.48 oz / 76ml (8 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in Green Tea formula serum that also contains other various ingredients like Centella Asiatica extract; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will not only leave your skin smoother but also refreshed, refined, and revitalized. Enjoy the benefits of Green Tea!
- Cotton gauze exfoliation pads saturated in beneficial green tea extract ingredients. Achieve moisturized and healthy skin through an effective but gentle at-home peeling.
- Rich in vitamin C which helps keep the skin pure and vitalized. It delivers instant energy and calming effect to the tired and dull skin while promoting abundant moisture to the skin that helps resolve dryness in the skin.
- The leaves and stems of the lemon grass contain an ingredient called citral that is also found in lemon peel. It is the herb that promotes vitality with a citrusy fragrance. Lemon grass also helps tighten and reinforce skin elasticity while maintaining clean and refined skin through effective management and removal of impurities and dead skin cells.
- The fermenting red wine with grape skin has vitamins, minerals and over 300 kinds of nutriments.Tannin, anthocyanin, catechin prevent oxidation from free radicals and helps prevent skin aging.
- Resveratrol is a kind of polyphenol, which received an official approval from the U.S. FDA. It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*