NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine 0.31 fl.oz / 9.5ml (1 Pad)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE 0.31 FL.OZ / 9.5ML (1 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in a wine serum containing potent antioxidants like Resveratrol; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave you skin looking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier. Your daily glass of wine in a jar without the calories!
- The fermenting red wine with grape skin has vitamins, minerals and over 300 kinds of nutriments.Tannin, anthocyanin, catechin prevent oxidation from free radicals and helps prevent skin aging.
- Resveratrol is a kind of polyphenol, which received an official approval from the U.S. FDA. It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
You may also like
I absolutely love these, and I wish nothing more than to have this wine formula in a toner or serum. Seriously, how is there not a line featuring this wine formula?! My skin just feels so smooth and silky after using, and it lasts.
It proves the popularity of Korean Skincare
I was curious about this product and finally purchased to try it. Now I can say it was totally worth it. These pads are explaining popularity of Korean skincare routine. I have sensitive skin and textural issues. I’ve been using these pads about a week and definitely saw a change. My skin is smoother, brighter. I like that the scent of it is fruity. These pads were gentle. I love Korean skincare and can’t wait to try other products!
Amazing Exfoliating Pad!
I received one of these wine peeling pads in a trial kit, and I immediately fell in love. It smells delicious and feels like a dream on my skin. I could see the dirt it removed (after cleansing), and my skin felt super smooth and looked clear and bright. I just ordered the newer full-size jar version in hopes it's just as good. This single packet was perfect for travel too since I didn't have to worry about leaks. I only ordered the 30 count jar because it's a better value, but I kind of like the individual packets more.
Love it! A must have
Love it! A must have looking to try the lemon next.